"Big Birds Don't Fly" Original Oil Painting
This product is no longer available.
Ostriches are birds that run swiftly, using their wings as rudders to steer them as they zoom at 40 mph ...
more Ostriches are birds that run swiftly, using their wings as rudders to steer them as they zoom at 40 mph. An ostrich kick is strong enough to kill a lion! Isn't that bonkers?
Upon encountering danger, they lower their nine feet of height to the ground, pressing and stretching their necks along the sand, where their feathers blend into the landscape - from a distance, it would appear they are indeed "burying their heads in the sand," but that is not the case.
We think this original oil painting we picked up at a Culver City, California dealer's captures the oddity and ineffable, strange appeal of the ostrich's expression and physical capabilities. less
- 19.0ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 23.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $20
- Free Local Pickup in Venice, CA
Lily Spindle in Venice, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations