Fernlund & Logan Red Maharam Arvid Stool
This product is no longer available.
An Arvid stool that is no longer in production!
The Swedish-born Solvieg Fernlund and Paris-raised Neil Logan established Fernlund+Logan ... more An Arvid stool that is no longer in production!
The Swedish-born Solvieg Fernlund and Paris-raised Neil Logan established Fernlund+Logan Architects in New York City in 1992. This husband-and-wife team has designed residences, offices and custom furniture for clients like art director Doug Lloyd, artist/illustrator Mats Gustafson and the Visionaire Gallery in SoHo.
In 2000, textile resource Maharam approached Fernlund+Logan with the task of unifying both their corporate appearance and work spirit across 30 offices and showrooms in North America. An elegant three legged stool was conceived as a means of displaying Maharam textiles. Intense interest among Maharam clientele led to the decision to develop a furniture series with Fernlund+Logan based on this vocabulary. The series, entitled Arvid, was named for their young son, who serves as inspiration and occasional model.
Arvid, a grouping of modern furniture and accessories, echoes their approach to architecture and design-analytical, rational, and spare, the beauty of which is founded in the simplicity of carefully considered materials and finishes. Manufactured in the United States, Arvid furniture utilizes the simple beauty of materials like European white oak, Corian, and solid stainless steel; seating is upholstered in Maharam and Kvadrat textiles, Danish leather, and Swedish sheepskin. Each piece in the Arvid collection is designed to function independently or collectively.
The asking price is per stool. I have 2 red Arvid stools available, if you are interested in purchasing the pair please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
This item is going into storage at the end of the week and will be delisted so please make your best bid as soon as possible. less
- 18.9ʺW × 18.9ʺD × 13.8ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $79
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
Chairz225 in New York, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.