Vintage Hand Knotted Turkish Rug - 4'11" x 8'11"
This product is no longer available.
Gorgeous vintage wool Anatolian Turkish rug, in gorgeous colors and patterns - this one is truly a beauty!
The seller says ... more Gorgeous vintage wool Anatolian Turkish rug, in gorgeous colors and patterns - this one is truly a beauty!
The seller says: The artist signature is woven into the rug itself. This rug is beyond beautiful, one of my favorites I've come across. The patterns, the colors, just a piece of art.
wide: 58 1/2 inches // 4 FT 10 1/2 inches
long: 106 1/2 inches // 8 FT 10 1/2 inches
Condition: Amazing! It does have a hole (see photos) that is hardly noticeable, but exists. Easily repaired. Gorgeous colors, hand knotted, no stains or issues otherwise. fringe is thinning in area's, but above average for age. less
- 4′10″ × 8′10″ and 0.5″ thick
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
Studio 180 in midlothian, VA
Vintage Furniture & Home Decor. Where the Far East Meets the South West.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.