Vintage Golden Gate Bridge Neon Sign
This vintage neon sign formerly lived in the front window of Joe's Cable Car Restaurant. The bridge was custom made ...
more This vintage neon sign formerly lived in the front window of Joe's Cable Car Restaurant. The bridge was custom made 40 years ago, and is in excellent condition and measures approximately 5 ft x 5 ft.
Joe's is a famous SF landmark. Opened in 1965, it only recently closed due to Joe retiring. Over the years it grew from a small walk-up burger stand to a full-size dinner that was beloved by the community and has been featured on TV.
This is not only a beautiful sign but also a piece of vintage San Francisco memorabilia that would look great in any business, restaurant or home.
It has been independently appraised for over $3000. less
- 60.0ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 60.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in Chestnut HIll, MA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
DesignDivas276 in Chestnut HIll, MA
A curated collection of the best of what's offered for interior design. The showroom ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.