19th Century Enamel Willow Teapot
A rare enamel teapot. Made in England circa 1900. Decorated with a blue willow transfer design. A rare enamel teapot. Made in England circa 1900. Decorated with a blue willow transfer design. less
- 118.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 6.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- English Traditional
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in la, CA
Strictly No Elephants in la, CA
Strictly no elephants owner Robert Snaith travels all four corners of the globe sourcing unusual ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.