Vintage Turkish Oushak Rug - 3′10″ × 5′11″
52778 Distressed Vintage Turkish Oushak Rug with Rustic Modern Lodge Style 03'10 x 05'11. Rusticity meets timeless Anatolian tradition in ...
more52778 Distressed Vintage Turkish Oushak Rug with Rustic Modern Lodge Style 03'10 x 05'11. Rusticity meets timeless Anatolian tradition in this hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Oushak rug. It features a double stacked medallion outlined with spiked comb edges partnered with two lozenges surrounded by florals on a cerulean backdrop. The weathered ruby red field is covered in linear palmettes, ram's horn motifs, arrows, rosettes, and ambiguous Anatolian symbols. Large-scale spandrels echoing the medallions design grace each corner. It is enclosed with a floral border and flanked with an inner and outer rosette guard band and subsidiary running water border stripes. With a bold graphic design and just the right amount of age-wear, this Turkish Oushak rug embodies both style and charm. Perfect for an entry, stair landing, kitchen, corridor, private library, den, mudroom, study, home office, sitting room, master bathroom, grand foyer and designer entryway, or it would make a lovely accent to a living room, bedroom, hotel lobby, or vestibule. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Artisan, Lodge, Cabin, Tribal, Mid-Century Modern, Industrial, Rustic, Artisan, Pacific Northwest, Northwestern, Ethnic, Primitive, Spanish, Eclectic, Art Deco, Shabby Chic, Adirondack, Traditional, Modern, and Contemporary. With its perfectly worn-in charm, time-softened colors and edgy elements, this weathered Oushak runner will create a warm, lived-in look and takes on a curated look that feels timeless. A welcome complement to interiors with similar richness and rustic vibes including natural wood furnished chalets, estates, cottages, and mountainside abodes as found in Colorado, Lake Tahoe, or the Adirondacks. Rendered in variegated shades of ruby red, saffron, cerulean, sand, taupe, beige, gold, and red with other accent colors. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Rug No. 52778.
Made in Turkey.
Measures: 03'10 x 05'11.
PERIOD: Mid-20th Century. less
- 3′10″ × 5′11″ and 0.22″ thick
- Rug Construction
- Hand Knotted
- Mid 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Design Modified, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Good. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. less
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
- Turkish Rugs
- Karastan Rugs
- Kilim Rugs
- Rya Rugs
- Wool Rugs
- Zebra Rugs
- Round Rugs
- Tibetan Rugs
- Silk Rugs
- Rugs in Dallas
- Braided Rugs
- Tapestry Rugs
- Berber Rugs
- Shag Rugs
- Cow Hide Rugs
- Sheepskin Rugs
- Rag Rugs
- Jute Rugs
- Hemp Rugs
- Flat Weave Rugs
- Oval Rugs
- Aztec Rugs
- New and Custom Rugs
- Artisan Rugs
- Wool Runner Rugs
- Black and White Rugs
- Flat Woven Rugs
- Leopard Rugs
- Luxury Rugs
- Berber Area Rugs
- Hand Woven Rugs
- Large Rugs
- Natural Fiber Rugs
- Striped Rugs
- Jaipur Rugs
- Round Area Rugs
- Striped Runner Rugs
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on Made-to-Order items, some jewelry and limited selection of other items as noted in the returns and cancellations section of the product description.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email email@example.com and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type,, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.