Milo Baughman Dia Chrome Glass Etagere
A Milo Baughman DIA style chrome and glass etagere shelf, bookcase or wall unit. From the 1970s, this piece is ...
more A Milo Baughman DIA style chrome and glass etagere shelf, bookcase or wall unit. From the 1970s, this piece is reminiscent of a Milo Baughman for Design Institute of America (DIA) design, but there are no maker's marks or tags. They made these in different sizes, and this one is the largest size made. The expansive 5' wide size will hold plenty of prized collections. It's finished on both sides so it would be a stunning room divider too!
This piece is in good pre-owned condition with light surface abrasions and perhaps a couple of small dimples to the metal but they are hard to see because of the mirror-like finish. Item has been in storage for about 4 years and could use a polish with brasso to get them super shiny. Upon further inspection, I found that the top glass shelf has about a 2.5" square clamshell on one of the corners (please see last photo). I don't think it would affect the stability of the shelf that much and you could probably put this corner on the backside of the unit so you don't see it. Thought I'd mention it nevertheless.
All items on shelves are for display purposes only and not for sale.
Overall: 76.25” height x 18” depth x 59” width.
Holds a total of 5 glass shelves measuring
3 bottom: 57.5”l x 16d”
1 middle shelf: 20.5”l x 16”d
1 top shelf : 35.5”l x 16”d
The top of the etagere is not intended to hold glass (pegs were not factory installed so the intent is that the top remain open). less
- 59.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 76.0ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Suisun City, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Midcentury Minx in Suisun City, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.