Hand-Hammered Water Pitcher
This Mary Jurek Designs sumptuously shaped water pitcher is a modern-designed statement piece at its best; simple with clean lines ...
more This Mary Jurek Designs sumptuously shaped water pitcher is a modern-designed statement piece at its best; simple with clean lines and a high polished finish make this essential to any contemporary home collection. Made of 18/8 Stainless Steel that is dishwasher safe. The pitcher is perfect for lemonade, iced tea, juice, & sangria too ! Pitcher holds 40 oz. of volume.
Mary Jurek Design, Inc. is a Los Angeles based luxury goods company that creates fine tableware & home design products. The juxtaposes hand-hammered stainless steel with a soft, organic flare, creating an “old world meets modern day” style.
Buy designer floor samples from one of the best To The Trade & Retail home furnishings showrooms in the country. Located in Chicago, Kenneth Ludwig Chicago carries the best furniture & accessory brands. Quite often ( due to a discontinued style, frame or fabric ) Kenneth Ludwig Chicago must sell off their showroom floor samples. You receive first quality pieces at amazing prices ! less
- 7.0ʺW × 7.0ʺD × 8.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
Kenneth Ludwig Chicago, LLC in Chicago, IL
Designer floor samples from one of the hottest To The Trade & Retail Home Furnishings showrooms ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.