Mid-Century Blue Breakfast Set
Sweet set of mid-century modern sky blue ceramic dishes, perfect for breakfast or afternoon tea. No chips or cracks, slight ...
more Sweet set of mid-century modern sky blue ceramic dishes, perfect for breakfast or afternoon tea. No chips or cracks, slight glaze imperfection (white spot) on bottom of pepper shaker.
3 x 8 oz. cups: 3.25" diameter, 3" height
1 bowl: 5.5" x 6.5" x 3.5"
1 creamer: 3" x 2.5" x 4" (4.5" w/ handle)
1 sugar bowl: 4.5" diameter, 3.25" height (4.5" height w/ lid)
1 Set salt & pepper shakers w/ rubber stoppers: 2" diameter base, .5" diameter top, 4.25" height
- 6.5ʺW × 5.5ʺD × 3.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in San Rafael, CA
Vita L. in San Rafael, CA
I have been collecting tchotchkes & baubles since I was 5. I have a passion for ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.