- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Blenko|• #6956 Architectural Floor Vase Optic E...
Blenko|• #6956 Architectural Floor Vase Optic Emerald Green 22.5" Hand Blown Art Glass Vase Collectible Mid-Century West Virginia Glass
Absolutely STUNNING vintage 1972 BLENKO #6956 handblown optic emerald green art glass architectural floor vase.
Even better in person! Photos ... moreAbsolutely STUNNING vintage 1972 BLENKO #6956 handblown optic emerald green art glass architectural floor vase.
Even better in person! Photos do not do this justice! It's massive!
D I M E N S I O N S :
22 1/2" Tall x 7 1/4" Wide
Across top is 6 5/8" Wide
Vase opening is approx 3"
Unpackaged Weight = 8.2 LBS
C O N D I T I O N :
Excellent vintage condition- wear consistent with age and history. No chips or cracks. Nice and clean. less
- 7.25ʺW × 7.25ʺD × 22.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent vintage condition! Excellent vintage condition! less
- Art Glass
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD offers a blend of timeless & eclectic hand picked furniture & home ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mid-Century Modern Vases
- Blenko Vases
- Blue and White Vases
- Floor Vases
- Mercury Glass Vases
- Green Vases
- Greek Vases
- Tall Glass Vases
- Peacock Vases
- Blue Crystal Vases
- Wall Vases
- Tall Vases
- Trumpet Vases
- Tall Floor Vases
- Bud Vases
- Glass Vases
- Lead Crystal Vases
- Vases in Los Angeles
- Flower Vases
- Large Glass Vases
- Cylinder Vases
- Decorative Vases
- Glass Cylinder Vases
- Square Vases
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type,, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on Made-to-Order items, some jewelry and limited selection of other items as noted in the returns and cancellations section of the product description.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email email@example.com and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.