Antique American Ebonized Wood Frame
A beautiful antique wood frame always adds a nice touch to any interior and we love how they look with ...
more A beautiful antique wood frame always adds a nice touch to any interior and we love how they look with black and white photography. This American ebonized frame dates from the 1870s and has a double gilt liner with a faux-tortoise shell finish and intricately incised Victorian motifs, all characteristic details of the Eastlake movement in America.
This fine frame retains it's original finish and is in very good antique condition with normal signs of wear from age and use. Glass and photograph is not included.
Dimensions: 12.25" high x 10.25" wide x 2" deep
Rabbet Dimensions: 8.25" high x 6.25" wide less
- 10.25ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 12.25ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $13
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
ARTES in Chicago, IL
A distinctive mix of mid-century modern and antique objects that infuse warmth, sophistication and style ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.