New/Unopened Croft House Upholstered Jayma Platform Bed W/ Nailhead - Full
This product is no longer available.
A custom upholstered JAYMA platform bed, made by Croft House in Downtown Los Angeles. The bed is decorated with nail ...
more A custom upholstered JAYMA platform bed, made by Croft House in Downtown Los Angeles. The bed is decorated with nail heads and is easily assembled from four pieces. The bed is made with durable high performance fabric and sustainably grown hardwood
The JAYMA bed has been featured in magazines, including DWELL, and is named after the Glee star Jayma Mays, who originally designed and ordered it as a custom piece from Croft House for her home in Los Feliz. Croft House liked it so much they made it a regular item and named it after her.
This item is brand new // unopened // never used.
Fabric: Cotton/Polyester blend
Care: Clean with warm water and light detergent
Assembled dimensions: 86" x 72" x 31"
Headboard - 3" platform less
- 72.0ʺW × 86.0ʺD × 31.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Studio City, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
22 INTERIORS in Studio City, CA
Renowned for style versatility whether it's making a perfect home or creating commercial spaces ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 6Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.