Antique Secretary Desk with Shelving
Antique Secretary with beautiful doors to keep books, objets d'art, and papers dust free. The furniture is designed in two ... more Antique Secretary with beautiful doors to keep books, objets d'art, and papers dust free. The furniture is designed in two pieces which is appreciated when moving. It is a desk of beauty and functionality. It is a writing table; a piece of furniture that makes a statement in any room. A writing desk with shelves and organizing slots for papers and note paper and photos. There are 3 large drawers below the writing table. When the writing table is in the up position this Secretary is a piece of furniture that is pleasing to look at. less
- 40.0ʺW × 15.0ʺD × 69.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in Princeton, NJ
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
The L. in Princeton, NJ
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 17Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.