Mid Century Kaj Franck Enamelware Bowl Finland
This product is no longer available.
This fabulous bowl was part of the 1960's modernist enamelware line, designed by Kaj Franck for Arabia Finel Finland, and ... more This fabulous bowl was part of the 1960's modernist enamelware line, designed by Kaj Franck for Arabia Finel Finland, and highly collectible. The original foil label is present on bottom but difficult to read. The aesthetic is what catches your eye and it's a plus because of the designer aspect. 5.5" tall and 8.5" across top of bowl. Minor chips to enamel on inside of rim(see photos) outside of bowl is Very Good. Perfect addition to add some color to your modernist kitchen shelf. Enjoy! less
- 8.5ʺW × 8.5ʺD × 5.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Kaj Franck
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Pittsfield, MA
Circa Berkshires in Pittsfield, MA
Carrying Mid Century and Danish Modern Furnishings, Lighting and Decorative Arts. Great prices and Quality!
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.