Vintage Turkish Kilim - 3' X 3'5"
This product is no longer available.
Kilims are perhaps best described as the folk art of Turkey. The symbols and motifs used in weaving kilims are ...
more Kilims are perhaps best described as the folk art of Turkey. The symbols and motifs used in weaving kilims are common amongst most weavers, but each tribal or regional group has their own way of interpreting those symbols. While many kilims are woven today for the commercial market, the same is not true of older kilim pieces. Until about 1975, the rug world was just not interested in kilims. Times have certainly changed! Kilims have made their way into the decor of the world, from palaces in the French countryside to the mountains of Colorado.
Colors: wine, mint, mustard, plum, ice blue, lavender, coffee less
- 3′ × 3′5″ and 0.2″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Sioux Falls, SD
Rug & Relic in Sioux Falls, SD
Rug & Relic is one of the best sources for vintage and antique kilims and carpets ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations