African Ghana Baluba Moon Mask
A hand-carved Baluba moon mask made by the Ashanti people of Ghana. Made from old glass beads and brass pieces ...
more A hand-carved Baluba moon mask made by the Ashanti people of Ghana. Made from old glass beads and brass pieces from old bowls. The Ashanti people of West Africa wear this mask to worship the moon for the control it has over the tides of the ocean and the tides of their lives. Strap on back makes it easy to hang.
- 11.5ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 11.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Stamford, CT
nja interiors_ THE SHOP in Stamford, CT
All reasonable offers are welcomed. A fabulous interior designer wanting to share her love for ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.