Zebra Stenciled Black Ivory Hide Rug - 6'10 X 5'7
Handmade in Brazil and dyed to resemble a zebra hide, this exquisite cowhide rug adds an exotic note to any ...
more Handmade in Brazil and dyed to resemble a zebra hide, this exquisite cowhide rug adds an exotic note to any space. It's crisp, contrasting bands of black and white lend itself to a wide variety of decor themes, including: tropical, safari, minimalist, world traveler, high glamour, Art Deco, and Hollywood Regency. The rug is approx. 5.5 feet x 7 feet, with a pile height of 1/4".
DIMENSIONS: 82" length x 67" width x 0.25" height
WEIGHT: X pounds less
- 5′7″ × 6′10″ and 0.25″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in West Hollywood, CA
Some Like It Scott in West Hollywood, CA
"Vintage meets modern for that cool, California vibe." I have eclectic taste - from warm, midcentury ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.