- Casegoods & Storage
- Bookcases & Étagères
- Brass Etagere in the Manner of John Widdicomb
Brass Etagere in the Manner of John Widdicomb
Vintage brass etagere with curved corners & 5 glass shelves. Quite similar to the design of John Widdicomb, but there ...
more Vintage brass etagere with curved corners & 5 glass shelves. Quite similar to the design of John Widdicomb, but there is no signage.
This piece is in lovely vintage condition, the seller has not attempted to polish it. There is a nice patina to it, and there is some slight pitting if one inspects it very closely. Hard to find a brass etagere with the curved corners.
- 33.0ʺW × 16.0ʺD × 72.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in FLYING HILLS, PA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
The Arbiter in FLYING HILLS, PA
Interesting pieces for the home
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 15Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.