Black Walnut Live Edge Coffee Table, Hairpin Legs
This product is no longer available.
Long, finished live edge black walnut slab coffee table with raw steel hairpin legs. Slab made from storm felled tree ...
more Long, finished live edge black walnut slab coffee table with raw steel hairpin legs. Slab made from storm felled tree, milled into live edge lumber, and stacked and air dried over two years. Intricate and gorgeous full figure with deep coffee tones, ambers, and reds, leading down to full cathedral.
Finished with highest quality Rubio Natural Monocoat Oil Plus 2C Finish
- Table is waterproof while maintaining natural look and feel of raw black walnut.
- Easy care: damp cloth wipe clean, or Rubio Natural Soap Spray and wipe clean.
- After 6+ years, simply apply Rubio Monocoat Refresh Spray to maintain waterproofing.
1.5" thick slab
17.25" height [able to adjust table height by request]
- 82.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 17.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Alexandria, VA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Jobot in Alexandria, VA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.