Turkish Anatolian Area Rug - 5'2" X 8'1"
Oushak rugs are known as some of the finest Oriental Rugs. Many of the masterpieces of the 15th and 16th ...
more Oushak rugs are known as some of the finest Oriental Rugs. Many of the masterpieces of the 15th and 16th centuries have been attributed to Oushak. The popular star and medallion carpets had their beginnings in Oushak.
Oushak rugs are widely known for their silky, luminous wool. The dyes tend towards: cinnamons, terracotta tints, gold, blues, greens, ivory, saffron and grays.
Size : 5'2" X 8'1" FT - - 160x247 CM
Made in: Turkey
Please Note: Photos are taken inside the store in daylight but on the screens of different computers the colors of rug photos can be a little different than the original. Please look at the photos carrefully! less
- 5′4″ × 8′3″ and 0.5″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Ahmet T. in San Diego, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.