Harvey Probber Brazilian Rosewood Dining Table
This product is no longer available.
This beautiful Harvey Probber Brazilian rosewood table, is now available for your home. We have a cutout of the original ... more This beautiful Harvey Probber Brazilian rosewood table, is now available for your home. We have a cutout of the original box, on it is a shipping label dated 1965. This piece of the original box will go with table as provenance. Our beautiful table has recently been expertly refinished by a Danish Modern expert. The finish is a smooth satin lacquer, that will be very durable for another 30-50 years of everyday use. The original brass and wood base is in great condition, with only a few nicks from dining chair legs, etc. This incredible table has a cast iron table base, wrapped in wood, making it exceptionally heavy. The expansion mechanism allows this table to accept 2 additional 16" table leafs. Fortunately, Harvey designed a table slide mechanism with gears to make opening and closing the table easy enough for one person to do. Furthermore, the two base sections are removable from the table, making it easy to transport. The table is 80" closed, making it an 8-10 seater table, when closed. 12 people will easily sit at this table with both leaves installed. Since this table is vintage, please expect it to have minor flaws here and there. We are available daily for local delivery from Chantilly, VA, 20151. less
- 80.0ʺW × 44.0ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Danish Modern
- Harvey Probber
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Chantilly, VA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Kelsey S. in Chantilly, VA
Kelsey graduated from Savannah College of Art and Design with a BFA in interior design ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.