Vintage Multi-Colored Cocktail Glasses - 23 Pieces
A fabulous collection of vintage multi-colored shot and cordial glasses in great condition. A dozen of the shot glasses are ...
more A fabulous collection of vintage multi-colored shot and cordial glasses in great condition. A dozen of the shot glasses are etched hand blown glass; the etching is a bough of leaves and a row of three dots. These are particular delicate and pretty. The cordial glasses are handblown in fine glass. A half dozen of the shot glasses are heavy bottom exquisite glass. The combination of color and shape is a wonderful arrangement. So colorful to put out for a party.
4 Cordial Glasses are 3-1/4" H x 2-3/4" round
13 Etched Shot Glasses are 2-1/2" H x 1-1/4" round
6 Clear Shot Glasses are 2" H x 1-3/4" round less
- 2.75ʺW × 2.75ʺD × 3.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Summit, NJ
Risha W. in Summit, NJ
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.