Petite Vintage Capodimonte Chandelier
This product is no longer available.
Putti or cherubs frolic on this vintage Capodimonte chandelier! Dating to 1950, this charming chandelier features embossed ceramic elements in ...
more Putti or cherubs frolic on this vintage Capodimonte chandelier! Dating to 1950, this charming chandelier features embossed ceramic elements in the body and candle cups. Hand painted, the Capodimonte features colorful cherubs or putti frolicking among trees laden with fruit. Vibrant hues of green, red, orange, and blue really pop against the neutral background. Winglike metal ornaments extend from the chandelier's base for additional ornamentation. Measuring just 17 inches in diameter, this petite vintage Capodimonte chandelier will make a charming addition to your bedroom, bath, or nursery!
Overall Condition is Used - Good. Shows normal wear to the metal finish, minor fleabites to the edges of the ceramic bobeches, and miscellaneous nicks and dings to the candlesleeves due to age and use.
Dates to circa: 1950 less
- 17.25ʺW × 17.25ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques specializes in fine antiques for regular folks: exceptional antique furniture, vintage lighting, and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.