Antique Flemish Floral Stained Glass & Oak Hutch
This product is no longer available.
Standing over 8 feet tall and over 3 feet wide, this antique Flemish buffet hutch is a true statement piece ...
more Standing over 8 feet tall and over 3 feet wide, this antique Flemish buffet hutch is a true statement piece for your decor! The real showstopper here is the vibrant stained glass work on the upper door. Hand leaded in shades of lake blue, leaf green, and soft pinks, the floral motif truly reflects the Art Nouveau aesthetic. (Note the stained glass has been enhanced for these photos by placing white paper behind it.) Dating to 1920, this solid oak buffet features scads of hand work, from the turned spindles at top to the quartet of carved courtiers (and a jester!). Behind the stained glass door, you'll find a shelf for ample storage, while a drawer in the lower cabinet adds functionality. The ornately carved lower door reveals yet more storage space -- perfect for tucking away linens, serving pieces, or the family silver. This buffet represents old world craftsmanship at its finest.
Overall Condition is Used - Good. Shows normal wear to the finish and miscellaneous nicks, dings, and scratches due to age and use. Both locks have been replaced, there is a dark ring and some staining on the top surface. There is wood separation to the interior bottom floor, on the back at the top, on the lower right side, both the upper and lower panels on the left side, and across the top surface. There has been professional restoration to several panels on the stained glass door. less
- 38.75ʺW × 22.75ʺD × 100.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques specializes in fine antiques for regular folks: exceptional antique furniture, vintage lighting, and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.