- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Standard Dressers
- 1940's Solid Wood Dresser with Mirror
1940's Solid Wood Dresser with Mirror
This product is no longer available.
Nicely constructed antique solid wood dresser with mirror for sale. This particular dresser was made by the Northern Furniture Company ... more Nicely constructed antique solid wood dresser with mirror for sale. This particular dresser was made by the Northern Furniture Company out of Sheboygan, WI. It's dovetailed and the original color was olive green, however, it has been sanded down to it's original wood so that the next owner can stain or paint the piece any color he/she sees fit. The matching vanity with mirror and tallboy dresser are also being offered for sale so please check those out too if interested. less
- 45.0ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 68.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Las Vegas , NV
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Revival Antiques & Collectibles in Las Vegas , NV
Renewed interest in all things vintage.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.