Etched & Rewired German Crystal/Bronze Fixture
This product is no longer available.
Crystal and bronze ceiling fixture comes from Germany mid century. Has been completely rewired to American currency. Four large etched ...
more Crystal and bronze ceiling fixture comes from Germany mid century. Has been completely rewired to American currency. Four large etched star-burst designs surround the circular lantern with additional small star-burst motifs in each panel.
Heavy ornate bronze swags above and below with bronze lower cap which makes the fixture stunning from all angles. Ceiling mount in same design. The upper and lower decorative collars have small bead work as well. Three candle holders with black and gilt covers. Takes the small based bulbs up to a 75 watt each. With the open design gives very good lighting even with 25 watt bulbs.
Four large loop chain currently measuring 7 inches but additional chain could be added if desired when hung. All parts in excellent condition with no scratches,etc. to the crystal.
Measures 30 inches high overall, top loop to bottom of finial 20 inches high X 8.5 L X 8.5 D.
- 8.5ʺW × 8.5ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Hollywood Regency
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $25
- Free Local Pickup in Greer, SC
Cheryl E. in Greer, SC
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.