Danish Style Mid Century Dining Chairs - Set of 6
This product is no longer available.
Throw that dinner party you've been dreaming of with this set of danish modern style dining chairs. In the style ...
more Throw that dinner party you've been dreaming of with this set of danish modern style dining chairs. In the style of Eric Buck, these chairs are made of solid teak and finished in a beautiful oatmeal fabric. They're sure to be the topic of conversation.
19"W x 18.5"D x 31"H (Seat 18"H)
These chairs are in excellent vintage condition with age appropriate wear. There are varied marking on the legs from years of use but nothing that detracts from their beauty. Fabric is in good condition, free of any major stains. Please see images for more detail.
The seller says: "We offer NJ / NYC / Philly Delivery for a reasonable cost, just provide us your zip code for a quote. Or free pick-up in Central NJ (08902). Please contact with any interest or questions. Thanks for looking." less
- 19.0ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 31.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in North Brunswick, NJ
- $125 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 75 miles of 08902.
shopworksSTUDIO in North Brunswick, NJ
Trained in Architecture & Interior Design, the husband & wife team of shopworksSTUDIO are always on the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.