B&B Italia Lazy 05 High Back Dining Chairs - Pair
This product is no longer available.
A pair of white leather high back dining chairs, designed by Patricia Urquiola Circa 2005. The set was purchased from ...
more A pair of white leather high back dining chairs, designed by Patricia Urquiola Circa 2005. The set was purchased from B&B Italia San Francisco in 2012.
The seller says: "Purchased a set of 8 and only need 6 since we moved to a smaller home. Each chair is $1600 brand new. Adorned with Alpha grade white leather."
Their name recalls relaxation, laziness and rest. The principle they have in common is the bright chromed steel frame with easy to remove covers with a zipper or Velcro fastening. With high backrest for a rigorous position, lower with backrest/armrest or in the stool version, it offers the possibility of combining different fabric tones above and under the seat, with a two-color effect.
Seat: thermoplastic material shell, shaped polyurethane, polyester fibre cover
back (pla57): elastic mesh, polyester fibre cover
back (sla100-sla118): thermoplastic material shell, polyester fibre cover
support frame: chromed drawn steel
ferrules: thermoplastic material
cover: leather less
- 21.0ʺW × 22.5ʺD × 46.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- B & B Italia
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 94131.
diabloxrider in San Francisco, CA
Lover of super minimal and ultra-contemporary design. Favorite brands include B&B Italia, Cassina and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 5Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.