'Pandora's Garden No. 3' Abstract Painting
This product is no longer available
Mixed Media (acrylic, ink, graphite, collage) on Yupo paper by Teresa Stanley.
From the artist: This drawing is part of ... more Mixed Media (acrylic, ink, graphite, collage) on Yupo paper by Teresa Stanley.
From the artist: This drawing is part of series entitled Pandora's Garden. In Greek mythology, Pandora couldn't resist opening a jar, despite being repeatedly warned not to do so. Because of her curiosity, she unwittingly unleashed misery upon the world but she also released hope. In making these drawings, I imagined Pandora trying to tame the garden created out of the chaos caused by her desire for knowledge. Like most of us, she is hopeful that she will one day be able to make sense of it all. The drawings are executed with acrylic, ink, pencil and collage on yupo paper. less
- 22.0ʺW × 0.3ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
OAC Gallery in Albuquerque, NM
OAC Gallery is a gallery that sells a wide range of carefully selected, contemporary work.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.