- Room Accents & Accessories
- Western Electric Candlestick Rotary Dial Telephone
Western Electric Candlestick Rotary Dial Telephone
This product is no longer available.
This is a Western Electric model 1051AL Candlestick Telephone with a 2AB rotary dial. It appears the original date was ...
more This is a Western Electric model 1051AL Candlestick Telephone with a 2AB rotary dial. It appears the original date was 1939 and was modified with a newer transmitter around 1945. The bakelite receiver has a chip (see photos). The cloth line cord is modular and will work in standard outlets. The network/bell box cover is new and more compact than the older clunkier boxes.
Please make sure your telephone provider can accommodate rotary dial telephones. One year interior parts warranty through American Telephone Store.
Approximate size of the telephone is 5.5" wide X 5" deep X 10" high
One year warranty on interior parts only, provided by American Telephone Store.
Although cell phones and social media communication define our way of life today, brother-sister team Joe and Janette Antone still believe in the power of the landline. These vintage collectors and technological historians started American Telephone Store to honor the beautiful craftsmanship and nostalgic draw of rotary phones from the 1910s through the 1990s. less
- 6.5ʺW × 5.5ʺD × 14.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Petaluma, CA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 94952.
American Telephone Store in Petaluma, CA
My creative juices flow when I see old movies from the golden era of film ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.