Fantastical Kurdish Runner Rug. Hand-Knotted Antique Herki Tribal Runner - 3′ 1″ × 11′
Offered is a matchless Kurdish runner rug, made in Anatolia approximately 100-110 years ago. The beautiful wool on wool pile ...
moreOffered is a matchless Kurdish runner rug, made in Anatolia approximately 100-110 years ago. The beautiful wool on wool pile features multicolored rich geometric patterns on a wavy black-gray background
We take photos at outdoor for correct colors. But rug can be seem darker in indoor. Please check all photos for photos taken at indoor
All images are of the actual item being purchased & taken outdoor and indoor with daylight.
Please kindly note that; the image color may differ from the actual item colors and colors may differ from screen to screen. less
- 3′1″ × 11′ and 0.25″ thick
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- In good antique condition. Rug is not perfectly rectangular. Herki rugs are primitive weaving, therefore, almost all herki rugs are ... moreIn good antique condition. Rug is not perfectly rectangular. Herki rugs are primitive weaving, therefore, almost all herki rugs are not perfectly rectangular less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Turkish Kilim , Rug and Carpets in Greenport, NY
- Super Seller 2019
Anatolian Turkish Hand Woven and Hand Knotted Rugs - Kilims and carpets shop
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Turkish Rugs
- Karastan Rugs
- Kilim Rugs
- Zebra Rugs
- Braided Rugs
- Wool Rugs
- Rugs in New York
- Shag Rugs
- Sheepskin Rugs
- Round Rugs
- Jute Rugs
- Berber Rugs
- Silk Rugs
- Flat Weave Rugs
- Cow Hide Rugs
- Oval Rugs
- Tibetan Rugs
- Rag Rugs
- Natural Fiber Rugs
- Aztec Rugs
- Jaipur Rugs
- Flat Woven Rugs
- Pink Rugs
- Rya Rugs
- Striped Runner Rugs
- Berber Area Rugs
- Tapestry Rugs
- Striped Rugs
- New and Custom Rugs
- Wool Runner Rugs
- Hand Woven Rugs
- Luxury Rugs
- Large Rugs
- Leopard Rugs
- Outdoor Rugs
- Tribal Rugs
- Extra Large Rugs
- Artisan Rugs
- Black and White Rugs
- Primitive Rugs
- Small Rugs
- Black and White Area Rugs
- Geometric Rugs
- Green Rugs
- Islamic Rugs
- Round Area Rugs
- Traditional Rugs
- Denim Rugs
- Diamond Rugs
- Floral Rugs
- Geometric Area Rugs
- Red Rugs
- Herringbone Rugs
- Medallion Rugs
- Patchwork Rugs
- Plush Rugs
- Purple Rugs
- Round Floral Rugs
- Soft Area Rugs
- Textile Rugs
- Wool Rugs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.