Andy Warhol Estate Rare Vintage 1992 Endangered Species Collector's Lithograph Print " Bighorn Ram " 1983
This Andy Warhol Estate vintage 1992 Endangered Species collector's offset lithograph print " Bighorn Ram " 1983, is an incredibly ...
moreThis Andy Warhol Estate vintage 1992 Endangered Species collector's offset lithograph print " Bighorn Ram " 1983, is an incredibly special and unique piece to add to your collection. The Pop Art offset lithograph print is produced by Te Neues Publishing Company in cooperation with The Estate and The Andy Warhol Foundation for Visual Arts, printed in Germany in 1992 in an unnumbered limited edition. It features an artwork image originally created by Warhol in 1983 titled " Bighorn Ram ".
This is a rare opportunity for true Warhol fans and collector's as this coveted image offset lithograph Pop Art print is long out of print and very scarce to find.
When the state of our planet and its inhabitants became a cause fo alarm, Warhol created art works to reflect that concern. His 1983 " Endangered Species " portfolio represented a new subject matter for him. The complex and dazzling color combinations make the animal images so irresistibly beautiful that one cannot help becoming involved in the environmentalist message conveyed.
The Endangered Species portfolio was commissioned by Ronald and Frayda Feldamn, long time political activists who support arts projects through their art gallery Ronald Feldman Fine Arts in New York City. In 1983 Warhol created a series of screen prints that portrayed endangered animals from around the world. using brilliant colors characteristic of his signature style, and poignant expressions suggest the animals fate, Andy created a dynamic tension between art and reality.
The rare vintage offset lithograph collector's Pop Art print measures 9 1/2" W X 11 3/4" H. It is printed on high quality smooth finish paper stock with the official " AW " Foundation seal of authenticity printed on the printed. It is in excellent " like new " vintage condition with very light signs of handling. It has never been framed. Please see photos for condition reference. It is now being offered here for an excellent price. less
- 9.5ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 11.75ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- It is in excellent " like new " vintage condition with very light signs of handling. It has never been ... moreIt is in excellent " like new " vintage condition with very light signs of handling. It has never been framed. Please see photos for condition reference. less
- Andy Warhol
- Andy Warhol
- Andy Warhol
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
DESIGN REVOLUTION in leawood, KS
- Super Seller 2018
- Super Seller 2019
DESIGN IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Circus Posters
- Concert Posters
- Movie Posters
- Posters in Kansas City
- Retro Posters
- Advertisement Posters
- Classroom Posters
- Psychedelic Posters
- Travel Posters
- Music Posters
- Children's Posters
- Rock Posters
- Band Posters
- Contemporary Posters
- Yellow Posters
- Paper Posters
- Pink Posters
- Green Posters
- Lithograph Posters
- Pop Art Posters
- Raspberry Pink Posters
- Safety Posters
- Dark Pink Posters
- Gray Posters
- Printmaking Materials Posters
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.