Vintage 1970s Red Bar Stools - Pair
This product is no longer available.
This pair of totally awesome vintage 1970s bar stools in red pleather upholstery is just what you need to finish ... more This pair of totally awesome vintage 1970s bar stools in red pleather upholstery is just what you need to finish your retro bar area or give a hip accent to your kitchen counter! The chrome legs have miscellaneous nicks and dings and a bit of rust as consistent with age and use. One of the stools has a small rip on the back, which has been covered over with red vinyl tape, but there is still a lot to love about these vintage bar stools! Snap up these great bar stools before they're gone! Seat height is 31.5H and the base of the stool as a 24" diameter. less
- 21.5ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 45.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Charlotte, NC
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
EuroLux Antiques in Charlotte, NC
EuroLux Antiques specializes in fine antiques for regular folks: exceptional antique furniture, vintage lighting, and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.