19th Century French Purple Majolica Leaf Dish
Sweet French majolica leaf dish makes a great addition to a collection. It came from the cottage
of a French ... moreSweet French majolica leaf dish makes a great addition to a collection. It came from the cottage
of a French family that settled in Michigan in 1935. Not sure if they brought it, because they did send some things here with their export license, or whether they found it on the Upper
Peninsula after they arrived. But I am sure it reminded them of home.
Now it needs a new home. The colors are very subtle but expressive. I hope it will fit into someone's collection.
I just looked at the back. It has a fleur de lis insignia! less
- 6ʺW × 7.75ʺD × 1ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
There are some rub marks near the "V" in the leaf. There is a tiny chip (very old) at the ...
moreThere are some rub marks near the "V" in the leaf. There is a tiny chip (very old) at the point pf the leaf.
There are no rub marks or scratches. Lo loss of design. The glaze is intact. There is no crazing. less
- Place of Origin
- Western Europe
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Aimee M. in Southampton, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- French Trays
- Serving Trays
- Breakfast Trays
- Melamine Trays
- Fruit Trays
- Decorative Trays
- Round Trays
- Shabby Chic Trays
- Snack Trays
- Rustic Trays
- Dessert Trays
- Trays in New York
- Ceramic Trays
- Food Trays
- Party Trays
- Vegetable Trays
- Large Trays
- Relish Trays
- Cheese Trays
- Cottage Trays
- Meat Trays
- Stoneware Trays
- Lavender Trays
- Purple Trays
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.