Brown Spode Portland Vase Pattern Luncheon Set
Everyone loves blue & white Spode dishes! But how about taking it up a notch with brown & white Spode ...
more Everyone loves blue & white Spode dishes! But how about taking it up a notch with brown & white Spode!?!
This brown Spode set with gold trim is very rare. The pattern is Portland Vase and super interesting. Seller believes it was discontinued in the 1940s. The set includes eight octagon lunch or desert plates. Also included is a very unique serving/cake dish.
The plates measure a little over 8 inches in diameter. They are in great shape, no chips or grazing on the front (there are three chips on the back of two plates- see photo), lots of interesting stamps and markings on the back of each plate. We would say "excellent shape", but will say "good shape" due to the teeny tiny chips on the back of two plates.
These dishes were made in a time when the Spode craftsmen were considered artists. Make them proud and do some amazing with this set! less
- 8.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 1.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $30
- Free Local Pickup in Louisville, KY
Vintage Lifestyle in Louisville, KY
I love vintage design, clothes, books, & jewelry. Our home is filled with things that have ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.