Federal Mahogany Tambour Secretary Chest
Made in the North shore region of Massachusetts or New Hampshire an elegant Federal chest, attention to period detail is ...
more Made in the North shore region of Massachusetts or New Hampshire an elegant Federal chest, attention to period detail is noteworthy in this fine case piece, crafted with utmost care and detail. In two parts the upper section is a beautiful show with a central inlaid cupboard flanked by small drawers and pigeonholes enclosed by two tambour doors, the lower section with a fold over top writing surface with dual loper supports one knob missing on support, and four long hand dovetailed with hand planed bottom board drawers the golden grain flow is magnificent, fitted with attractive embossed brass pulls with beehive motifs above a shaped apron, on splayed bracket feet. Very minor surface abrasions and dings overall remains in simply exceptional condition and is absolutely beautiful.
Period: 18th century
Wear: Wear consistent with age and use
Measurements: 49" tall x 19" deep x 39" Wide less
- 39.0ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 49.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in Timonium, MD
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Mary Kay's Furniture in Timonium, MD
Mary Kay’s Furniture is owned and operated in Timonium, MD 21093. Our goal is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.