Vintage Turkish Handknotted Anatolian Tribal Runner-3'4x11'2"
Antique Turkish Anatolian Kirshehir tribal runner rug featuring cerulean blue repeat medallions against an ochre field. Vegetable dies and wool ...
moreAntique Turkish Anatolian Kirshehir tribal runner rug featuring cerulean blue repeat medallions against an ochre field. Vegetable dies and wool on wool construction. Low supple pile that is worn out in places, as shown. Some loss of knots at the edges, as shown. Overall good condition, consistent with age and use.
Antique Kirshehir rugs, are woven in Kirshehir, a city in central Turkey. Turkish Kirshehir rugs are valued for their rich color, excellent wool, and the geometric vitality of their drawing. Kirshehir weavers produced a a distinctive form of long rug or runner, utilizing traditional Turkish motives. The colors of these Oriental rugs are usually vibrant, and run the range from green, yellow, clay-brown, violet, and red. Traditionally the rug weavers would make these bright hues by only using natural dyes, including dye derived from the cochineal insect to create the bright scarlet tints these rugs are famous for. The designs are unique to the Anatolian region.
Dimensions: 3ft 6in W x 11ft 2 in L less
- 3′4″ × 11′2″ and 0.25″ thick
- Early 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Low supple pile that is worn out in places, as shown. Some loss of knots at the edges, as shown ... moreLow supple pile that is worn out in places, as shown. Some loss of knots at the edges, as shown. Overall good condition, consistent with age and use. less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
20837 does not qualify.
METRONOME VINTAGE in Washington, DC
Visit us at www.metronomevintage.com & follow us on Instagram @Metronome.Vintage. We specialize in ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Turkish Rugs
- Karastan Rugs
- Zebra Rugs
- Kilim Rugs
- Braided Rugs
- Wool Rugs
- Shag Rugs
- Sheepskin Rugs
- Rugs in Washington DC
- Round Rugs
- Jute Rugs
- Oval Rugs
- Berber Rugs
- Silk Rugs
- Flat Weave Rugs
- Tibetan Rugs
- Cow Hide Rugs
- Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rag Rugs
- Aztec Rugs
- Jaipur Rugs
- Berber Area Rugs
- Flat Woven Rugs
- Striped Runner Rugs
- Hand Woven Rugs
- New and Custom Rugs
- Striped Rugs
- Wool Runner Rugs
- Extra Large Rugs
- Large Rugs
- Leopard Rugs
- Tapestry Rugs
- Luxury Rugs
- Outdoor Rugs
- Rya Rugs
- Artisan Rugs
- Tribal Rugs
- Black and White Rugs
- Small Rugs
- Black and White Area Rugs
- Floral Rugs
- Geometric Rugs
- Primitive Rugs
- Traditional Rugs
- Blue Rugs
- Denim Rugs
- Diamond Rugs
- Geometric Area Rugs
- Herringbone Rugs
- Islamic Rugs
- Red Rugs
- Round Area Rugs
- Medallion Rugs
- Patchwork Rugs
- Plush Rugs
- Round Floral Rugs
- Soft Area Rugs
- Textile Rugs
- Wool Rugs
- Cerulean Rugs
- Scarlet Rugs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.