Siamese Cats TV Lamp From Lane & Co Van Nuys
This product is no longer available.
This vintage Siamese cat TV lamp from Lane & Co. is the PERFECT accessory for your 1950s mid century home ...
more This vintage Siamese cat TV lamp from Lane & Co. is the PERFECT accessory for your 1950s mid century home or apartment. This television lamp is in perfect working order as shown in the photos. The Siamese cats feature blue crystal eyes.
The lamp is marked Lane & Co. Van Nuys California and was manufactured in the mid 1950s when America's love affair with television reached a fever pitch. TV lamps were designed to create low, indirect lighting from the lamp fixture located behind. The crystal eyes were intended to twinkle as they captured the light from the flickering television set. The lamp measures 6.5" deep by 12.5" wide and 12.5" tall. There is a tiny chip at the rear of the tip of the tallest cat's ear. The painting and glaze is otherwise in excellent vintage condition. Two of the four eyes are missing but can be found online and replaced if desired. less
- 12.5ʺW × 6.5ʺD × 12.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Cleveland, OH
Pepper in Cleveland, OH
Welcome to Powers Vintage! I am committed to amazing customer service and offering a continuously ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.