- Room Accents & Accessories
- Models & Figurines
- 1940s Virginia Metalcrafters, Oskar Hansen, Bot...
1940s Virginia Metalcrafters, Oskar Hansen, Botanical Series Solid Brass Footed Fig Leaf
Gorgeous 1940s Virginia Metalcrafters solid brass footed fig leaf from the Oskar Hansen Botanical Series. Solid brass piece with an ...
moreGorgeous 1940s Virginia Metalcrafters solid brass footed fig leaf from the Oskar Hansen Botanical Series. Solid brass piece with an organic sense of presence as result quality, exquisite detailing and age. Very natural for such a substantial piece weighing just over 6 lbs. Highly collectible mid-century brass. Includes the VM Betty Lamp, copyright & molders mark L. Made in USA 1948.
Measurements: 9.75" length x 8.50" width x 1.25" height
Wanna know more about Oskar Hansen and Virginia Metalcrafters? Read On.
Virginia Metalcrafters 1890-2006 Waynesboro, Virgina. The started out as the Loth Stove Company and later acquired the Harvin Company of Baltimore in 1953. Authentic sand cast reproduction from special bases and alloys along with fine craftmanship and faithful attention to detail were reflected in all items made by Virginia Metalcrafters. These reproductions were as close to the originals in process, construction and finsih as was possible to achieve. VM used the Harvin Trademark. The symbol of the hand molder as well as their own Betty Lamp Hallmark in the production of many accessories such as their leaf trays, trivets, andirons, sconces, candlesticks and other decorative objects. It is no wonder they were sought after by museums, foundations, and historic preservationists to replicate our countries antiques. A list of some of their commisioned museum appointments while in business include: Thomas Jefferson, Monticello Memorial Foundation, Old Sturbridge Village, HIstoric Charleston, Historic Newport, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Colonial Williamsburg Restoration, Mount Vernon Mystic Seaport. less
- 9.75ʺW × 8.5ʺD × 1.25ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Condition. Some tarnish/patina present however, it's because I didn't attempt to take it all off. I love the ... moreExcellent Condition. Some tarnish/patina present however, it's because I didn't attempt to take it all off. I love the color contrast which gives warmth and life to the piece. less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Taj McCall in Atlanta, GA
Designer, stylist specializing in antique and vintage home decor and clothing. It began with fashion ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Elephant Figurines
- Horse Figurines
- Cat Figurines
- Brass Models and Figurines
- Bird Figurines
- Frog Figurines
- Deer Figurines
- Owl Figurines
- Dog Figurines
- Animal Figurines
- Metal Models and Figurines
- Angel Figurines
- Art Nouveau Models and Figurines
- Venus Figurines
- Gold Models and Figurines
- Americana Models and Figurines
- Models and Figurines in Atlanta
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.