Vintage Mid Century Palm Spray Crystal Chandelier
Unique antique grand chandelier features a huge tree like spray of arms that spring from an embossed bottom holder. This ...
more Unique antique grand chandelier features a huge tree like spray of arms that spring from an embossed bottom holder. This hand made well constructed chandelier has eighteen lights nestled among the tree like branches that form a bouquet at the bottom. A beautiful piece of artistry in an unusual design. All original gorgeous vintage cut sparkling crystals adorn the tree. The crystals are extraordinary and sparkle all around the centerpiece .
Professionally cleaned, rewired and ready to hang.
The seller has 2 smaller matching chandeliers as well. Please email email@example.com if interested in purchasing multiple items together.
Approximate Height: 38 inches plus chain and canopy
Approximate Width: 35 inches from edge to edge
Primary material: Metal / Crystals
Vintage chandeliers include original canopy when canopy is shown in the pictures. When original canopy is not shown, a UL approved canopy will be provided. Decorative medallion on the ceiling in some photos is not included. All Items will be partially disassembled and crystals removed as necessary for their safety in shipping. Assembly is the responsibility of the purchaser. Instructions and our phone number will be included in the box. Please ask all questions prior to purchasing.
Items are vintage/antique and previously used. They may show signs of wear consistent with age, which only add to their charm and character. We photograph and describe all items to the best of our ability. All of our items are in good working order as shown in the photographs. These beautiful fixtures and chandeliers are vintage/antique and were designed many years ago. Drilled holes in the bobeches, cups, and various places in the body of the chandelier were made so that a designer or buyer could create a beautiful pattern of their choosing. Not every hole was meant to be filled with a crystal. Your chandelier will be delivered to you with the crystals pictured. Enjoy! less
- 35.0ʺW × 35.0ʺD × 38.0ʺL
- Mid-Century Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Brooklyn, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Lamp Doctor in Brooklyn, NY
Lamp Doctor is located in Brooklyn New York. We have been in business for nearly ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 20Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.