Andy Warhol Estate Rare Vintage 1989 Collector's Pop Art Lithograph Print " Marilyn " 1964
This Andy Warhol Estate rare vintage 1989 collector's Pop Art offset lithograph print is an incredibly special and unique piece ...
moreThis Andy Warhol Estate rare vintage 1989 collector's Pop Art offset lithograph print is an incredibly special and unique piece to add to your collection. The offset lithograph print is published by Te Neues Publishing Co., in cooperation with the authorized licensed rights of The Estate & The Andy Warhol Foundation for Visual Arts, printed in Germany in 1989. It features an iconic portrait artwork of Hollywood actress Marilyn Monroe originally created by Warhol in 1964 titled " Marilyn ".
This is a rare opportunity for true Warhol fans and collector's as this coveted image offset lithograph print is long out of print and very scarce to find.
Andy Warhol ( 1928 - 1987 ) is one of the singularly most well known Contemporary artists of all time. His imagery is recognized worldwide. His infamous life, artworks, and creative endeavors are like no other artist. He is recognized as the very first artist to use common everyday objects and view them in a completely different way while paying homage to their role in our society. Glorifying the common as the beautiful. His technique utilizing a silkscreen method combined with hand finishing in signature palette of vibrant color hues make the work stand on its own and loved by millions.
The rare out of print collector's Pop Art print measures 12" W X 16" H. It is printed on high quality paper stock, with the printed official " AW " Foundation seal of authenticity. It is in excellent " like new " condition with very light signs of handling. It has never never been framed. Please see photos for condition reference. It is now being offered here for an excellent price. less
- 12ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 16ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- It is in excellent " like new " condition with very light signs of handling. It has never been framed ... moreIt is in excellent " like new " condition with very light signs of handling. It has never been framed. Please see photos for condition reference. less
- Andy Warhol
- Andy Warhol
- Andy Warhol
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
DESIGN REVOLUTION in leawood, KS
- Super Seller 2018
DESIGN IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Circus Posters
- Concert Posters
- Movie Posters
- Posters in Kansas City
- Retro Posters
- Advertisement Posters
- Classroom Posters
- Music Posters
- Psychedelic Posters
- Travel Posters
- Orange Posters
- Red Posters
- Yellow Posters
- Band Posters
- Black Posters
- Rock Posters
- Safety Posters
- Green Posters
- Hollywood Regency Posters
- Pink Posters
- Lithograph Posters
- Portraiture Posters
- Andy Warhol Posters
- Aqua Posters
- Mint Posters
- Paper Posters
- Peach Posters
- Pistachio Posters
- Pop Art Posters
- Printmaking Materials Posters
- Turquoise Posters
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.