Antique Mission Hutch China Cabinet
This product is no longer available.
Nice Arts and Crafts hutch made between the turn of the century and 1920 as a built-in unit in a ...
more Nice Arts and Crafts hutch made between the turn of the century and 1920 as a built-in unit in a mansion in downtown Detroit (so I was told when I bought it).
Top section has two outside doors flanking two center doors that close together (there is an inside hidden latch for the LH door). All the doors firmly latch and all the drawers slide well.
The original finish is beaded and has a very nice patina. The back is bead-board all the way down (you can see it in the back of the bottom doored sections/shelved sections on either side of the center drawer panel (which contains three drawers) with one large long drawer along the full bottom of the piece. Original hardware works well. Original glass on doors and mirrors in center step back area. Step back top surface has normal wear (no deep scratches).
This does not break down, it is one piece. less
- 57.0ʺW × 14.5ʺD × 82.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Sterling Heights, MI
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Margaret B. in Sterling Heights, MI
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 9Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.