Fireplace Stool Hearth Trivet Brass Footman
This product is no longer available.
Fireplace stool or hearth trivet has pretty birds, berries and leaves on the top and a scalloped front. Brass footstool ...
more Fireplace stool or hearth trivet has pretty birds, berries and leaves on the top and a scalloped front. Brass footstool was originally used for holding hot pots from the fireplace or the tea kettle with hot water. The pierced top has 2 big birds surrounded by balls of fruit and leaves.
The front has curved cabriole legs in the Queen Anne style and straight metal legs in the back which are separated by stretchers across the front, back and sides.
It is in good vintage condition. The brass metal shows discoloration and an aged patina. The screws on the back legs right at the stretchers are not the same and one it not original to the stool. I believe it is a reproduction from the 1960s.
It measures approximately 8 3/4" tall x 12" x 8 1/2" (measured in the middle). It weighs about 5 lbs 12 ozs. less
- 9.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 8.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Queen Anne
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Abbeville, LA
Whimzy Thyme in Abbeville, LA
I am a Cajun French lady who loves to find vintage and antique treasures. I ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.