Antique French Louis XVI Painted Armoire
This product is no longer available.
Overall measurements (inches): 94H x 44.50W x 20D .
Dating to 1900, this gorgeous antique French armoire has been painted ... more Overall measurements (inches): 94H x 44.50W x 20D .
Dating to 1900, this gorgeous antique French armoire has been painted in a beautiful cream color with gold and navy accents! The paint may not be original to the piece but was done well and done sufficiently long ago that it bears the signs of age so desirable in a piece like this. The bottom skirt is scuffed, and a piece of trim is missing from the top right side. The huge, beveled mirror has become speckled over the years, which only adds to the charm and character of this wonderful old French armoire! Magnificent architectural details at the top incorporate high-quality carvings. Acorns, columns, and swags confer a characteristically French appeal. This wardrobe will need to be anchored to the wall for stability due to the weight of the door. Behind that door, four wood shelves offer plenty of storage space. A separate drawer below provides a place to tuck stockings and other small items. This large, heavy antique French armoire will create a stunning focal point in your master or guest bedroom. This wardrobe stands nearly 8 feet tall and measures nearly 4 feet wide by 20 inches deep.
Overall Condition is Used - Good. Paint may not have been original but is old and has been very well done. Damage to trim on upper right side and wear to paint on edges, especially along bottom skirt, due to age and use. This armoire must be attached to a wall for stability due to the heavy weight of the door.
Style: Louis XVI. Dates to circa 1900.
- 44.5ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 94.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques specializes in fine antiques for regular folks: exceptional antique furniture, vintage lighting, and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.