Wall Mounted Scalamandre Zebra Wallpaper Panels - a Pair
A pair of Wall Mounted Scalamandre Zebra Wallpaper Panels. One of the most iconic prints in wallpaper still today! These ...
moreA pair of Wall Mounted Scalamandre Zebra Wallpaper Panels. One of the most iconic prints in wallpaper still today! These leaping zebras and small arrow designs are sure to be a showstopper and perfect addition to any space. See photos and condition notes for more details.
According to housebeautiful.com:
"Leaping Zebra Print by Scalamandre: When Gino Circiello needed help decorating his eponymous Manhattan restaurant in the mid-1940s, he called upon his friend Flora Scalamandré of the famed textile and wallpaper house. Faced with a tight budget and "shoe box" dimensions, per the New York Times, Scalamandré decided to create a show-stopping zebra motif for the walls. Gino closed in 2010, but the wallpaper lives on." less
- 24ʺW × 1.75ʺD × 80ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Wall paper has small stains on it that aren't very visible, shown. There is a shadow cast on the boards ... moreWall paper has small stains on it that aren't very visible, shown. There is a shadow cast on the boards in the picture, the dark spots are not actually on the boards. In great condition! less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 3-6 weeks.
67570 does not qualify.
Interiors Market in Atlanta, GA
Blends modern, vintage, & antique pieces for an eclectic eye. Home Décor · Lighting · Furniture · Artwork & more!
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Scalamandre Wallpaper
- 1930s Wallpaper
- Black and White Wallpaper
- Trellis Wallpaper
- Tropical Wallpaper
- Blue and White Wallpaper
- Damask Wallpaper
- Flower Wallpaper
- Garden Wallpaper
- Geometric Wallpaper
- New and Custom Wallpaper
- Pattern Wallpaper
- Leaf Wallpaper
- Palm Wallpaper
- Toile Wallpaper
- Black Wallpaper
- Botanical Wallpaper
- Diamond Wallpaper
- Tile Wallpaper
- Bird Wallpaper
- Colorful Wallpaper
- Dots Wallpaper
- Illustration Wallpaper
- Mid-Century Modern Wallpaper
- Red Wallpaper
- Slate Wallpaper
- Textile Wallpaper
- Tree Wallpaper
- White Wallpaper
- Wood Wallpaper
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.