1830s Empire Sofa, Solid Mahogany & Leather
This product is no longer available.
Offering an outstanding example of American Empire style furniture, circa 1820. This solid thick Mahogany sofa has been reupholstered by ...
more Offering an outstanding example of American Empire style furniture, circa 1820. This solid thick Mahogany sofa has been reupholstered by a fine craftsman with three huge, complete black leather hides.
Due to the master craftsmanship it took to create this couch, it has a timeless quality that makes it fit in beautifully with the modern day. Clean, modern lines.
It took three hides to cover the seat with one single piece of leather, the back with a single piece and the back of the couch with a single piece. The work was done by one of the finest upholstery shops in the nation, located in Silicon Valley.
Smells fresh. From a non smoking collection. In beautiful condition with just light wear. One small wrinkle in the leather from moving-see picture. On wheels. Due to being upholstered on the back and front, this piece can stand alone in the middle of a room.
Measures 78 3/4 inches wide x 42 inches high x 37 1/2 deep. The seat is 71 3/4 inches wide x the rise from the floor to the seat is 18 inches x the depth from the back to the front of the seat 22 1/2. The casters are 2 1/2 inches high.
Guaranteed antique & authentic. less
- 78.75ʺW × 37.5ʺD × 42.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Grass Valley, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Barn Owl Vintage in Grass Valley, CA
Barn Owl Vintage is run in a huge barn in the Northern Vermont countryside. Our ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.