Cobalt Blue Chinese Cloisonné Apple Trinket Box
This is such an exquisite, unique, vintage, and original Chinese Cloisonné apple-shaped trinket jar! Painstakingly hand-crafted with a traditional floral ...
more This is such an exquisite, unique, vintage, and original Chinese Cloisonné apple-shaped trinket jar! Painstakingly hand-crafted with a traditional floral motif and imbued with rich tones of gold, turquoise, and cobalt blue, this is Chinese Cloisonné at its finest. Unlike most cloisonne apples that feature a single branch handle on the lid, this piece sports a split twig handle that is at once easier to pick up but also, quite frankly, more beautiful. And one peek inside reveals the most luxurious shade of turquoise glaze. Both the jar and the lid are in perfect condition with no marks, knicks, scratches, or dings. Hand wash only!
DIMENSIONS: 3" height x 3" diameter
WEIGHT: 1.5 pounds less
- 3.0ʺW × 3.0ʺD × 3.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in West Hollywood, CA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 5 miles of 90069.
Some Like It Scott in West Hollywood, CA
"Vintage meets modern for that cool, California vibe." I have eclectic taste - from warm, midcentury ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.