Antique Eastlake Vanity Dressing Table, 1890
This product is no longer available.
The splendid rose colored marble top on this impressive antique vanity or dressing table in the Eastlake style is bound ...
more The splendid rose colored marble top on this impressive antique vanity or dressing table in the Eastlake style is bound to charm you! At more than seven feet tall and crafted in the USA in around 1890, the mahogany wood dressing table is beautifully designed with floral carvings around the mirror.
Overall Condition is Used - Good. Shows normal wear to the finish and miscellaneous nicks, dings, and scratches due to age and use. There is speckling to mirror and fleabites on edges of the marble. The drawers do not line up exactly and the keys for drawers are unavailable. There is an additional small piece of trim at the top of the mirror not shown in the photos but will be shipped with the piece. less
- 48.0ʺW × 22.25ʺD × 86.75ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Early American
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques specializes in fine antiques for regular folks: exceptional antique furniture, vintage lighting, and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.