Vintage Bright Chenille Skyway Suitcase
This product is no longer available.
This is a wonderful original vintage bright chenille Skyway suitcase. Lots of space inside this luggage.
The are four wheels ... more This is a wonderful original vintage bright chenille Skyway suitcase. Lots of space inside this luggage.
The are four wheels on the bottom and two of the wheels are rigid and two are flexible to turn all around. The only place on this luggage that is not perfect is the lining part of the inside of the top where an oval was sewn on with the initials "VSM". the tear is on the inside so nothing shows on the outside. This initial tag can be taken off and probably will not harm the outside, but if it was a bit damaged after taking off, then I would replace it with something else. An easy fix indeed. Or simply paint the tag with a nice solid color. The suitcase is on the soft side, but if you want to use for display only, then I suggest stuffing it with blankets. scarves, jeans, or even towels.
The colors are ruby red, navy, gold, brown, teal, camel, orange, rust and black. All the colors together make up this striking suitcase which is unusual and colorful. less
- 26.0ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 9.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Saxonville, MA
Past Prezence - SensationWear in Saxonville, MA
Unique one of a kind objects of collectible housewares from all over the world. We ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.