1960s Vintage Petite Milo Baughman Chair
Petite chair designed by Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin, circa 1966. Chair sits on a circular walnut veneer base, and ... morePetite chair designed by Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin, circa 1966. Chair sits on a circular walnut veneer base, and swivels. It also has a spring mechanism, so it rocks as well. Professionally reupholstered in a black and grey wool cashmere woven bouclé from Italy, the restoration includes brand new foam, cotton batting, and strapping. This chairs condition is as good as the day it was new. If you'd like a swatch of this incredible fabric, please ask. We'd be happy to send you one. less
- 21.5ʺW × 25ʺD × 28.25ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Excellent Condition, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent. Professionally reupholstered in a Black and Grey Wool Cashmere Boucle from Italy. New foam, cotton batting, and strapping. This ... moreExcellent. Professionally reupholstered in a Black and Grey Wool Cashmere Boucle from Italy. New foam, cotton batting, and strapping. This chairs condition is as good as the day it was new. If you'd like a swatch of this incredible fabric, . less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Thayer Coggin
- Milo Baughman
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Seat Height
- 15.25 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 3-6 weeks.
67570 does not qualify.
LUNA modern in Providence, RI
I have been buying and selling vintage furniture, lighting, and decorative art for almost twenty-five ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.